How to make reservation
- Please input, reconfirm and submit your personal data.
*If you are a resident of EU, agreement is required for the “Processing of Personal Data of Customers in EU” before making personal data registration.
*After personal data submission, login ID and password are automatically sent to you by e-mail.
- Please log in to “MyPage” with your login ID and password for conference registration, hotel accommodations and excursion.
- You will receive an auto-reply by e-mail when your registration is received in order.
Online registration deadline: 5pm , January 31, Friday, 2020. (JST)
Please note that registration, hotel accommodations and excursion will not be completed without its payment.
This website is managed and operated by Kinki Nippon Tourist Kansai Co., Ltd. (KNT) / Corporate Travel , MICE Branch , Kansai, the official agent of this conference.
Registration Fee (JPY)
|Category||Early Registration||Late Registration|
|By November 30, 2019||After December 1, 2019|
(ID Holder of JSQA 2019)
|15,000 JPY||20,000 JPY|
|JSQA Corporate Members
(non-ID Holder of JSQA 2019)
|25,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
|Regulatory Authorities / Academia||20,000 JPY||25,000 JPY|
|Members from SQA/RQA
Sister QA Organizations *
CSQA, GQMA, KSQA, SARQA, SOFAQ, TSQA
|30,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Welcome reception February 17 (Mon) at Sendai International Center||free||free|
|Banquet* February 18 (Tue) at Westin Sendai||5,000 JPY/per person||5,000 JPY/per person|
|Bento*：Boxed Lunch||18th Feb
|1,000JPY/per day||1,000JPY/per day|
* The application will be closed when the number of registrants for Banquet reaches the limit.
* The deadline for applying Bento is on 17th Jan, 2020 due to the food procurement.
* Registration fee, application for banquet and bento, and management for all payments are conducted by KNT Kansai / Corporate Travel , MICE Branch , Kansai as the official agent.