The 33rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Toxicologic Pathology
To the Participant
- General Reception is located at 1F Lobby.
Date and Time: January 26th（Thu.） 8:00 ～ 17:00 January 27th（Fri.） 8:30 〜 15:30
- Early registration
1) Early registration through the website
Name card will be sent only domestically to those who have completed Early registration through the website by December 5th, 2016. You are kindly asked to bring your name card to the venue on the day. Your name card will not be sent if your payment has not been conﬁrmed by December 9th, 2016. In this case, you will be asked to pay the fee for On-site registration.
2) Early registration from abroad
Please printout the confirmation e-mail sent to the registered e-mail address and bring it to the General Reception in the venue. You will receive a receipt and a name card.
- For On-site registered participants, please fill out the On-site registration form and make the payment for Registration fee at the General Reception, and wear provided name card throughout the congress. Students must exhibit student IDs.
Member: 12,000 Yen
Student Member: 6,000 Yen
Non-Member: 18,500 Yen ※Included abstract book fee( 5,000 Yen）
※ Honorary and meritorious members are free of charge. Please come to General Reception on the day.
- The abstract book will be mailed to the members in advance, so please bring it on the day. Extra copies of the abstract book will be available at 2,000 yen for members, 5,000 yen for nonmembers and 2,000 yen for Students per issue.
- For questions and discussions, please follow the chairperson’s instructions and state your name and affiliation first by using the provided microphone.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the venue.
- Please turn off your cell phones or set them to be silent mode inside the venue.
- Lunch boxes will be provided during Luncheon Seminars. You can also use restaurants in the vicinity of the venue.
- Company Exhibitions will be held. Refreshment corner and Drink corner will also be available at the Exhibition Hall.
Place: 1F Exhibition Hall, Foyer Date and Time: January 26th（Thu.） 8:30 ～ 18:00 January 27th（Fri.） 8:30 ～ 15:20
Place: 1F Lobby Date and Time: January 26th（Thu.） 8:00 ～ 20:30 January 27th（Fri.） 8:00 ～ 17:30
- The paging service will not be available in the venue.
Please use the message board located at the General reception (1F Lobby).
- Photography and video or sound recording are prohibited in the venue.
- Please take the charge of your valuables.
- For the payment of annual membership fee, new member enrollment, and the alteration registration, please contact to JSTP Secretariat desk (1F Lobby).
Date and Time: January 26th（Thu.） 8:00 ～ 17:00 January 27th（Fri.） 8:00 ～ 14:30
General Assembly and Board of Councilors
|Place:||1F Main Hall|
|Date and Time:||January 27th（Fri.） 16:00 ～ 17:30|
|Performance and annual review in 2016
Budget and planning for annual performance in 2017
Free tickets for Luncheon Seminars will be provided at the Luncheon Seminar Ticket Desk(Large Meeting Room).
|Date and Time:||January 26th（Thu.）
||8:00 ～ 11:00|
|January 27th（Fri.）||8:00 ～ 11:00|
Luncheon Seminar I
January 26th（Thu.）12:00 ～ 13:00 Large Meeting Room, 1F
"Spectrum of histopathologic lesions in antisense oligonucleotide compounds (ASOs)"
Speaker:Shunji Nakatsuji （SNBL USA, Ltd.）
Chair:Kimiaki Hirakawa （Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd.）
Co-sponsor:Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd.
Luncheon Seminar II
January 26th（Thu.）12:00 〜 13:00 Medium-sized Meeting Room, 1F
"Histopathologic review of viral and bacterial infectious disease research at Southern Research"
Speaker:Sheila Grimes（Southern Research）
Chair:Kazumoto Shibuya（Nippon Institute For Biological Science）
Co-sponsor:Southern Research/Three S Japan Co., Ltd.
Luncheon Seminar III
January 27th（Fri.）12:00 ～ 13:00 Large Meeting Room, 1F
"Evaluation of the respiratory system in toxicologic pathology"
Speaker:Melanie A. Greeley（Charles River Ashland）
Chair:Kaori Isobe（Charles River Edinburgh）
Luncheon Seminar IV
January 27th（Fri.）12:00 〜 13:00 Medium-sized Meeting Room, 1F
"Background pathology in non-rodent laboratory animals, with emphasis on the minipig"
Speaker:Vasanthi Mowat（Envigo CRS Ltd.）
Chair: Kosei Inui (Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd.)
Co-sponsor:Envigo Co., Ltd.
Social Gathering Banquet
Place: Main Hall at Big-i. 1F
Date and Time: Jan. 26th( Thu.) 18:20 ～
*The Social gathering banquet requires Early registration, and On-site registration will be available at 9,000 yen (7,000 yen for students) at the General Information desk on Jan. 26th (Thu.). First come, first served. Please note that we may close registration due to limited seating.