Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center
1 Yumebutai, Awaji City, Hyogo 656-2306 Japan
Phone: 81-799-74-1020 FAX: 81-799-74-1021
- Registration desk is in front of "Reception Hall" on the second floor of the International Conference Center.
- Name-tags and abstract books are provided upon registration. Please put your name-tag throughout the conference.
- Participants who reserved a room at the Westin Awaji Island Hotel through our website, please check-in/check-out (and pay the balance) at the front desk of the Hotel.
- All oral sessions will be held in "Main Hall" located on the second floor of the International Conference Center.
- All speakers are requested to bring their own laptop computers. In addition to your own computer, please bring a CD-ROM or a USB memory stick containing your presentation as a precautionary backup.
- If necessary, speakers are requested to bring a power conversion plug, a transformer, and a D-sub 15-pin adaptor to connect their own computer. Western Japan, including Awaji island, is on 100V, 60 Hz. The speaker's laptop computer must be equipped with a D-sub 15-pin output, a standard monitor terminal.
- The time of the presentation is listed on the abstract book. Note that the indicated time includes 5 min discussion.
- All speakers are requested to preview the data by their own computer before each session starts.
- Presenters must take their PC to the PC operation desk, located in front of the stage on the left hand side, inside the conference room. There will be PC operation staff. A monitor, keyboard, and mouse will be set on the speaker's podium, which will have a remote connection to the speaker's laptop. Speakers are asked to connect their laptop to the remote system at a PC operation desk located near the speaker's podium so as not to be annoyed by cable entanglement. A screen-saver or power saving function should be turned off. The operation system requirements for the remote system is Windows 2000 or higher/Mac OS X v10.1.2 or higher. The optimum resolution of the projector will be XGA (1024×768 pixel).
- Posters will be displayed from the morning of Aug 24 to the afternoon of Aug 25 at a corridor on the second floor from the Conference Center to the Westin Awaji Island Hotel.
- Discussion hours: 15:30—17:30, August 24th. (Odd numbers: 15:30-16:30, Even numbers: 16:30-17:30)
- The size of the poster board assigned to one presentation is 180 cm high × 90 cm wide.
- The presenters are requested to mount their posters to the boards indicated with their number in the morning of Aug 24, and remove in the afternoon of Aug 25. (You can find the list of poster number in the abstract book)
Coffee breaks, Lunches (Aug 24-25), and Dinner (Aug 24)
- Served in "Reception Hall B", located on the second floor of the International Conference Center.
- During the meeting, water is distributed at the entrance of "Main Hall".
Date & Time: August 25th, 18:00～20:00
Venue: The Westin Awaji Island Hotel 1F Banquet room
Food restriction and allergies
If you need vegetarian menu, or have food restrictions due to allergies or religious food practices, please contact the organizers.
Wireless internet connection is freely available inside the International Conference Center (except for "Main Hall").